Etiquette Training Certification Events
June 24- 28
The Etiquette and Leadership Institute - Train the Trainer Children's Etiquette
Date: June 24- 28
Time: 8:00AM til 2:30PM
Where: The Classic Center, Athens, Georgia
Register now for this five-day interactive course and learn everything you need to present your own etiquette seminars and classes.
Participants stay at the Hilton Garden Inn, and training is held at The Classic Center, northeast Georgia’s award-winning convention center and performing arts facility, located in downtown Athens near the University of Georgia. The proximity is not simply geographic; university students participate in training sessions on working with the collegiate-age young person.
What You Get
Our manuals are concise, user-friendly and based on over 35 years of experience working with young people. Training is more that a week. It is an association with the Etiquette & Leadership Institute for support. We provide mentoring and privileged advice indefinitely.
You will receive:
- Twelve comprehensive training manuals to use during the training, and afterwards as valuable guides, included are step-by-step instructions to teach nine programs.
- Sample flyers and marketing materials to help you publicize your programs
- Reproducible workbooks, place mats, and in-class handouts designed for you to personalize and reprint
- Registration forms ready for you to personalize and use
- Take-home progress reports for parents to review after each class (covers ages 8-12 and 13-17)
- For your etiquette and dining program geared to collegians as they prepare to enter the workplace: two reproducible workbooks designed for you to personalize and reprint, plus two CD-ROMs to use with your presentations (ages 18 – 24)
- A business operations manual designed to support your business from preliminary planning to implementing to evaluating your success
Hotel Reservations are at the Hilton Garden Inn. Click to Reserve
See how we put our certification
Sign-up to Receive Practical Etiquette Tips